HIRING VALETS, JOIN OUR VALET TEAM TODAY!
Valet Position Details:
Position: Valet Associate
Salary Range: $5.21 – $10.00 Hourly (Plus Tips)
Job Location: CO [ 1415 Larimer Street Suite 100, Denver, CO ] Travel %: Negligible
Position Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
Job Shift: Any
Education Level: High School
Job Category: Customer Service
About LEG Valet:
L.E.G. Valet & Transportation is a premier provider of upscale transportation and valet service through the Greater Denver and Front Range areas.
We understand the importance of building one-on-one relationships with our clients and are always looking for positive, professional, motivated valets to provide our accounts with quality customer service and valet services.
• L.E.G.’s valets are known for unmatched personalized service and recognized as some of the best and most personable in the business
• The importance of making strong first and last impressions, teamwork, and professional service is the hallmark of our business
We are currently looking for qualified Valet Associates to join us as we continue to grow throughout the Denver Metro Area and beyond. As the single largest valet company in Denver, now is an exciting time to become a part of our close professional team. With an average of one new account per month, our growth shows no signs of stopping, and we want you to help us expand our excellent customer service brand with a positive never-say-no attitude and the willingness to work hard to make a great impression.
Valet parking can be a lucrative career, or simply a way to supplement your income while you are in school, working a second job, or looking for pocket money; valets are among the most highly tipped professionals in the customer service world. Even so, L.E.G Valet is proud to offer an hourly wage for your work in addition to whatever tips you may make, something which none of our competitors do for their valets.
As a valet, YOU are the heart and soul of our business; you are our eyes and ears on the ground, our connection to the pulse of the city, and you make the first – and most important – impression on each and every patron who utilizes our service. The quality of the service you provide reflects not only onto L.E.G Valet, but also onto each of our accounts, the associations they belong to (ie. Larimer Group), and the city of Denver as a whole.
Your hard work will generate repeat customers, new customers, new accounts, and will even earn you bigger tips, so it is very important that you put your best foot forward at all times and dress and act like the professional customer service professional that you are.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and receiving customers with the highest quality customer service
- Answering questions about the restaurant account, surrounding area, and Denver at large
- Safely and Securely parking the customer car, and providing the fastest possible return time
- Demonstrating positive, courteous, and professional behavior at all times
- Reliably reporting to work on time, well-groomed, and ready to work
Safety is ALWAYS first! Remember our motto: Run fast, Drive Slow!
Qualifications / Job Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- High School Diploma
- Minimal experience with cash handling and/or parking services preferred
- 21+ years old
Pre-employment drug test, background check and other screens may be required.